Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tuesday (1200 calories)

Diet (+1375 calories)

Tuesday went very well. As I said, I did not have breakfast. I had a sandwich built with lots of pickles. I also opened a jar of pickles I had canned and ate a few. They were tasty and are 0 calories!
In the afternoon I was really craving a cup of spicey chicken ramen noodles.Okay, so I had one in place of the calories for breakfast. For supper I had a taco/pasta dish with corn. Instead of a traditional dinner plate, I used a dessert plate. I am thinking the calorie count on this was 600-700 calories. I used a child's cup to have some sweet tea. I'll count that as 75. I am sure it's less but it's good to count against yourself.  I ate more pickles later in the evening when I was hungry.

Exercise: (-175 calories)

I was on the bike for 15 minutes. I have no idea of how many calories this burned. I walked a mile on the treadmill of which burned about 100 calories. I swam in the pool about 30 minutes. I did some stomache crunches and leg lifts on the floor.  This was over an hour of exercise and I am guessing it burned 175 calories.

Water

I drank a lot of water. I have this huge plastic water cup that holds 32 ounces. I believe in total I drank 70 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment