Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Current Plan

1. Drink at least 64 ounces of water, preferably 96 ounces.

2. Try to stay at 1400 calories during the week and 1600 calories on the weekends.

3. Try to exercise 30 minutes a day, five days a week.



This is a starting point. This may need to be tweaked. If I see results, then I will stay with this. If not, I will adjust calories. This simple plan has always been what has helped me before.

So today starts day one. I have ate a sandwich so far today and that was for lunch. I feel as if I could eat something else but if I do, then hopefully it will be fresh veggies (tomatoes, cucumbers) from the garden and pickles. I did not have breakfast this morning. I made pancakes for brunch today and I resisted temptation. If I can resist temptations even half the time, it's better than none.

No comments:

Post a Comment