Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blah! What's Happening to Me?

Okay, so jumped on the scale this morning. I was going to before now but I have digestive issues that can mess with my weight. So I thought this morning was an alright morning.... I weighed 160~!!!!!!!! Boo me.
With being on the diet for the past two days I really wanted to start keeping track of the progress. I can't do that without knowing my weight, right? So from here on out, this is my starting weight. 160. That's a sad number for me.  I will conquer this though!

I still want Fridays as my official weigh in day so I will weigh in the morning and report that weight as well.
Yeah, weighing higher than last week makes me sad, especially after 2 days of diet. It is what it is though.
Losing the right way is never easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment