Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am kind of nervous. I tried to work really hard as this being a day of exercise. I guess since Fridays are weigh in days, I'll have Thursdays as a big workout day if I can. I suppose I should talk of goals some more? Here goes then.

~ 96 ounces water a day
~hit under 1200 NET calories at least 4 days a week
~ Count calories at least 5 days a week
~ exercise at least 4 days a week


With this I hope to lose 10 pounds a month. Is that possible? I've never lost weight so fast. We'll see if this will work with this plan and if not I'll tweak it. It would be nice to be under 150 again by the end of July! That will be my first goal. If I can make this then I will set another goal. I am really excited about this. Please join in with me if you'd like!

Okay, so I weigh in tomorrow morning. YIKES! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment