Friday, July 20, 2012

Weigh In (-.8)

156.4!!! Aaahhhh! I had to weigh myself all over again just to be sure. I am down .8 of a pound. Just that little bit is enough to keep me going. :D :D :D

Yesterday, I followed my "rules" of eating every few hours, kept my sodium lower, and really did not eat a lot of carbs...but some. I did feel pretty well stuffed at supper last night and thought that I must have goofed.
I like  having a bunch of small meals and I don't feel starved as much...and maybe doing that really does make a huge difference in one's metabolism?

I can't believe it! I have to say that I weighed the morning before (Thursday morning) and it was NOT a good number. I don't remember how much it was as it wasn't official weigh in day.

Okay, I am ready for another day!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! See, your're doing better than ya think :D Susan, No I didn't post or blog anything. I had a simple spiral notebook that I kept track of my calories, water intake and exercise. I also looked at the weight watchers website (just the free part) for yummy recipes or encouragement when I felt like I was alone. Also jotted down my mini-goals and made celebration sheets when I met those. Seemed like progress took forever, but I realized that I was changing my life, so that takes time.

    ~Heather~

    ReplyDelete